- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 - 6 oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 3 cup milk
- 1 large instant vanilla pudding
- 1 large can crushed pineapple (well drained)
- 1 - 9 oz. cool whip
- maraschino cherries
- chopped walnuts
- Bake yellow cake mix according to instructions in a 16x9x2-inch pan for 20 minutes. Mix cream cheese with 1/2 cup milk and set aside.
- Make vanilla pudding with 2 1/2 cups milk. Add cream cheese to pudding. Beat well and spread over cooled cake.
- Sprinkle pineapple over pudding mixture and spread cool whip over pineapple. Sprinkle with coconut, maraschino cherries and chopped walnuts. Keep refrigerated.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like