- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
2 cup sugar, sift before measuring
- 2 eggs
- 1 large can crushed pineapple
- 2 cup flour, sift before measuring
- 1 tsp soda
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 sm. can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 lbs powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- coconut may be added
- Mix sugar and eggs well. Add pineapple, flour and soda. Mix. Bake in a 9x13-inch pan at 350° F or about 45 minutes.
- Frosting: Cream margarine and cream cheese. Add pineapple, sugar, vanilla and coconut (if desired). Spread over cooled cake.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like