- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
1 pkg. yellow cake mix with pudding mix
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1-20 oz. can crushed pineapple
- 1-16 oz. can mandarin oranges
- 1-8 oz. container of Cool Whip
- 1-3 oz. pkg of vanilla instant pudding
- coconut flakes
- Mix cake mix, eggs and oil together in a large bowl. Add can of oranges with juice. Add 4 oz. of the can of crushed pineapple with juice to mixture.
- Pour into a greased 9x13-inch pan, and bake for 35-40 minutes. Let cool.
- Then in a medium size bowl combine the remaining pineapple with juice and dry pudding mix. Let stand for 5 minutes and pineapple will thicken.
- Fold in Cool Whip. Then frost the cake with this topping. Top off with coconut flakes.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like