- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
2 cup All purpose flour
- 2 tsp Baking soda
- 2 cup Sugar
- 2 lg Eggs
- 1 can Pineapple; crushed, 20 oz.
- 1 cup Chopped nuts
- 1 pk Cream cheese; softened, 8 oz.
- 1 cup Confectioners sugar
- 1/4 lbs Butter; one stick
- Heat oven to 350° F. In a large mixing bowl, combine, flour, baking soda and sugar. Add eggs, pineapple, with its juice, and nuts; mix well.
- Pour into lightly greased 9x13x2-inch baking pan. Bake 35 to 45 minutes. Cool.
- Beat softened cream cheese until fluffy. Whip in confectioners' sugar and softened butter. Spread the whipped cream cheese mixture over the cooled cake.
- Cut in 3-inch squares.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like