- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease and flour a 13x9x2-inch baking pan; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, 1 package pudding mix, eggs, oil, food coloring, water, vinegar, and cocoa; beat with an electric mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until cake tests done when wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Beat together milk and cream cheese. Mix remaining package of pudding mix. Fold in whipped topping. Spread on top of cooled cake. Store in the refrigerator.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like