- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Cream shortening and sugar.
- Add eggs, vanilla and cocoa. Sift in flour and salt.
- Add to mixture, alternating with buttermilk to which soda and vinegar have been added. Add food coloring.
- Bake in two 8 inch pans at 325° F for 30 to 35 minutes. Cool and spilt layers in half. Frost.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like