- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Heat oven to 350° F. Grease and flour 13x9-inch baking pan.*
- In medium bowl, combine flour, cocoa and salt; set aside.
- Beat butter and sugar in large bowl; add eggs and vanilla, beating well.
- Stir together buttermilk and food color.
- Add flour mixture alternately to butter mixture with buttermilk mixture, mixing well. Stir in baking soda and vinegar. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Frost with White Mountain Frosting, or as desired.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like