- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Lightly spray a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread raspberries evenly over bottom of pan.
- Prepare cake according to package directions and pour batter over raspberries.
- Heat 2 cups water until boiling and in mixing bowl, mix water, raspberry gelatin and cornstarch together. Pour gelatin mixture over cake batter. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Chop chocolate into small pieces and sprinkle over cake. Dust with confectioners' sugar.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like