- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
White Chocolate Frosting Ingredients:
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease and flour three 8-inch pans.
- In a large bowl, cream 1 cup butter with sugar. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Mix food coloring with cocoa and add to mixture. Add flour alternately with buttermilk. Add vanilla and salt.
- Mix baking soda with vinegar and gently stir into mixture. Be careful not to over mix.
- Divide batter into the prepared pans. Bake for 25 minutes. Cool on rack 10 minutes before removing from pans. Cool completely before icing.
Melt the white chocolate in double boiler over simmering water and allow to cool to lukewarm.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in melted white chocolate and softened butter. Beat until it is the consistency of whipped cream, then use to fill and frost the cake.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like