- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- In a large mixing bowl, combine butter, peanut butter, sugar, rice cereal and miniature chocolate chips and mix well with impeccably clean hands.
- Roll mixture into 1-inch balls and place onto a parchment or waxed paper-lined baking pan and place in the freezer.
- In a double boiler, over simmering water, melt semisweet chips, stirring occasionally until melted and smooth.
- With a fork, dip the frozen balls in melted chocolate and return to paper-lined baking pan. Place in freezer for 5 to10 minutes until the chocolate has set Store the balls in an airtight container at room temperature.
Servings: about 4 dozen balls
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like