- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Combine powdered sugar, peanut butter and butter in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium until smooth. Add cereal and gently stir until thoroughly combined.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate on HIGH for 2 minutes; stir. Melt in 30-second increments, stirring after each one, until completely melted.
- Roll peanut butter mixture into 1-inch balls. Using a fork or skewer, dip each ball in chocolate until completely covered. Gently shake off excess.
- Place peanut butter balls on a cookie sheet covered with wax paper until chocolate is firm. Refrigerate if kitchen is warm. Store in a tightly sealed container at room temperature.
Servings: 100 peanut butter balls
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like