- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Unsweetened cocoa powder, or powdered sugar, or a combintion of both
- Combine wafer crumbs, nuts, powdered sugar and cocoa in a large bowl. Stir in rum and corn syrup and mix well.
- Shape into 1-inch balls and roll in desired coating.
- Store in airtight container 2 to 3 days to for flavors to marry. Reroll in desired coating before serving.
Makes: about 4 dozen balls
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like