- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Line a small baking sheet with foil and chill.
- Finely grind anise in an electric coffee/spice grinder.
- Stir together cherries, apricots and cashews.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler or a small metal bowl set over a small saucepan of barely simmering water, stirring occasionally, until smooth.
- Stir in anise and half of fruit and spoon onto center of baking sheet. Spread with a rubber spatula into a roughly 10x5-inch rectangle and sprinkle with remaining fruit mixture, pressing lightly to help adhere.
- Chill until firm, about 30 minutes, then break into pieces.
- Bark keeps, covered and chilled, 1 week.
Servings: 6 pieces
Source: Gourmet - November 2000
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like