- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Line 8-inch-square baking pan with foil.
- Microwave baking bars and vegetable shortening in a medium, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH - 70%) power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10 to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Stir in almonds.
- Pour into prepared baking pan. Refrigerate until firm.
- Place morsels in a heavy-duty plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH - 100%) power for 30 seconds; knead until smooth. Microwave at additional 10 to 20-second intervals, kneading until smooth. Cut tiny corner from bag; drizzle over candy. Chill until set Remove foil; break into bite-size pieces.
Servings: 1 pound
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like