- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Line 8-inch baking pan with wax paper.
- Microwave chocolate in small, dry, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 45 seconds; stir. Pieces may retain some of their original shape.
- If necessary, microwave at additional 10 to 15-second intervals, stirring just until melted.
- Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle with almonds and fruit. Tap pan several times to spread chocolate and settle almonds and fruit.
- Refrigrate for about 1 hour or until firm. Break into pieces. Store in airtight container at room temperature.
Servings: 1/2 pound
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like