- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- In a small bowl whisk together flour and baking powder; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat butter and oil at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy.
- In another bowl beat egg yolks and sugar until thick and pale; fold into the butter mixture; stir the flour mixture.
- In another bowl beat egg whites at high speed until stiff peaks form; gently fold into batter. Gently fold ground almonds into batter.
- Spoon batter evenly into buttered and floured 3-inch madeleine molds (if using 1 mold, let cool between batches).
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from molds and transfer to wire racks to cool, flat side down.
Servings: 2 dozen
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like