- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- In large bowl, beat butter, granulated sugar, almond extract, and vanilla extract on medium speed of electric mixer until creamy. Add oats and flour; mix well.
- Roll level measuring Tbsp of dough into balls; place into ungreased mini muffin pan cups. Press dough over bottom and up sides of each muffin cup. Set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine eggs, brown sugar, preserves and almonds; mix well. Fill each dough cup with 1 level measuring Tbsp of filling.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, until edges of dough are golden brown. Cool in pans on wire racks.
Servings: 36 cookie cups
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like