- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- NOTE: To toast almonds, place them on a microwave-safe plate and microwave on high for 1 to 4 minutes, stirring every minute. Timing is determined by wattage of your microwave.
- In 1-quart wide-mouth glass jar, gently layer and pack ingredients in the order listed (yes, there are two layers of biscuit and baking mix). If there is any space left after adding the last ingredient, add more baking chips or nuts to fill the jar. Place lid on top.
- Instructions to place on gift card attached to jar: hewy Coconut-Almond Cookies
- Empty contents of jar into medium bowl. Stir in 1 stick butter or margarine, melted, 1 large egg and 1 tsp vanilla extract until well combined. Shape into 1-inch balls. Place on baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° F for 10 to 12 minutes or until cookies are light golden brown.
Servings: 2 1/2 dozen cookies
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like