- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Heat oven to 350° F. Spray mini muffin cups lightly with no stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Combine butter and sugar in small bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. Add egg yolk and almond extract; beat until well mixed. Stir in 1 1/4 cups flour and salt by hand just until dough forms a ball.
- Divide dough into 24 - 1 inch balls. Place 1 ball into each prepared muffin cup; press dough into bottom and up sides. Set aside.
- Combine egg white, brown sugar and egg in small bowl. Beat at high speed until fluffy - 2 to 3 minutes). Stir in coconut, 1 Tbsp flour and almond extract by hand.
- Spoon filling into each crust; sprinkle with almonds. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until puffed and lightly browned. Cool in pans 5 minutes. Carefully remove tartlets from pan. Cool completely on cooling rack.
Servings: 24 tartlets
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like