- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Preheat oven to 200° F.
- Coat 2 sheet pans with baking spray. In medium bowl using a hand mixer, beat together egg whites and cream of tartar until stiff peaks form. Gradually beat in sugar until very stiff and shiny. Stir in almonds and cranberry sauce; beat for an additional minute.
- Drop cookie batter by heaping teaspoonfuls onto prepared sheet pans.
- Bake in preheated oven 2 hours. Cool completely before removing from pans to wire racks.
- In medium bowl, place powdered sugar. Add 1 - 2 drops red food coloring, if using. Rub sugar between the palms of hands until sugar is pink. Sift sugar over cookies.
Servings: 4 dozen
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like