- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Cream together butter, two-thirds of powdered sugar, vanilla and almond extract in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a small mixing bowl sift flour and salt together. Blend into creamed mixture and stir in nuts. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Once dough has chilled, preheat oven to 400° F.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls and place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake 9 to 10 minutes or until set, but not brown.
- Roll in remaining powdered sugar while still warm. Roll once more after cooled.
Servings: 36 cookies
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like