- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
Cream Cheese Filling Ingredients:
- Prepare Cream Cheese Filling; set aside.
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- Line muffin cups - 2 1/2-inches in diameter) with paper bake cups.
- Prepare cake batter according to package directions. Fill muffin cups 1/2 full with batter.
- Spoon about 1 teaspoonful Cream Cheese Filling into center of each cupcake.
- Stir together nuts and sugar; sprinkle about 1 teaspoonful over top of each cupcake.
- Bake 20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in cake portion comes out clean.
- Remove from pan to wire rack. Cool completely.
Beat cream cheese, sugar and egg in small bowl until smooth.
- Stir in small chocolate chips.
Servings: 3 dozen cupcakes
The Hershey Company
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like