- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- In a mixing bowl, mix butter and sugar.
- Add eggs, bananas, honey and mix well.
- Combine dry ingredients. Stir into creamed mixture just until moistened.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350° F or approximately 18-20 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes.
Servings: 1 dozen cupcakes
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like