- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- On slow speed, cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time and mix until blended.
- Sift dry ingredients and add alternating with milk.
- Mash 1/2 cup blueberries and stir in by hand. Add rest of blueberries, whole.
- Fill muffin cups high and sprinkle with sugar. Bake 375° F, 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from pan carefully.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like