- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper cup liners.
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, crushed pecans and melted margarine, mixing well to blend. Spoon mixture evenly into a 12 cup muffin pan lined with paper cup liners. Press mixture with a spoon to firm bottom. Purée raspberries and set aside.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add condensed milk and 1/2 cup of the raspberry purée and mix until well blended. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon evenly into baking cups. Freeze for at least 5 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove paper liners. Invert cakes onto individual serving plates. Drizzle remaining raspberry purée over cakes. Garnish with a few whole raspberries. Serve frozen.
Servings: 2 dozen
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like