- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Prepare 24 - 2 1/2 inch muffin cups with cooking spray and flour; set aside.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions; stir in cookie crumbs.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from pans; cool on wire rack.
- Make cat faces on each of the remaining 24 cookies: using some frosting, attach 4-1 1/2 inch licorice strings for whiskers, 2 jelly bean halves for eyes and 2 chocolate chips for ears.
- Let set at least 30 minutes. Frost cupcakes with remaining frosting.
- Stand cat faces on edge on each cupcake. Place 3 inch piece licorice string on back half of each cupcake for tail.
Servings: 2 dozen cupcakes
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like