- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line two 12-cup muffin tins with cupcake liners. Set aside.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions; stir in cookie crumbs. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups. Bake for 25 minutes or until tested done when wooden pick inserted in center of cupcake comes out clean. Remove from pans; cool completely on wire racks.
- Meanwhile, make cat faces on the 24 cookies: using some frosting, attach 4-1 1/2-inch licorice strings for whiskers, 2 jelly bean halves for eyes and 2 candy corns for ears. Let set at least 30 minutes to set-up.
- Frost cupcakes with remaining frosting. Stand cat faces on edge on each cupcake. Place a 3-inch piece licorice string on back half of each cupcake for tail.
Servings: 2 dozen cupcakes
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like