- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line muffin pans with foil-laminated baking cups.
- Place vanilla wafer on bottom of each.
- In large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add sugar, cocoa, and flour; blend well.
- Add eggs; beat well. Stir in sour cream and almond extract. Fill each prepared cup almost full with mixture.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until set.
- Remove from oven; cool 5 to 10 minutes. Spread heaping teaspoon of cocoa sour cream on each cup.
- Cool completely in pans; refrigerate. Garnish with dollop of cherry pie filling just before serving. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Cocoa Sour cream Topping 1 cup sour cream 1/4 cup sugar 2 Tbsp cocoa Stir together ingredients in small bowl until sugar is dissolved.
Servings: 2 dozen cupcakes
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like