- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease or paper-line 24 muffin cups.
- COMBINE cake mix, water, vegetable oil and eggs in large mixer bowl. Beat on low speed for 1 minute; scrape down side of bowl with rubber spatula. Beat on high speed for 1 minute. Stir in 1 1/2 cups morsels. Spoon batter into prepared cups, filling 2/3 full.
- BAKE for 15 to 20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in cupcake comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- FROST cupcakes. Sprinkle with remaining morsels.
Servings: 2 dozen cupcakes
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like