- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Preheat the oven to 375° F and line 2 muffin pans with cupcake liners.
- In a bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs at medium speed until blended.
- Gradually beat in the granulated sugar and the dark brown sugar.
- Add the vanilla, vegetable oil and orange juice and mix until combined and smooth.
- On low speed mix in one-third of the flour mixture.
- Scrape down the sides as necessary. Continue to add the flour mixture in thirds until just smooth.
- Fold in the grated carrots, walnuts and chocolate morsels.
- Fill the muffin cups about two-thirds full and bake 18 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack for 15 to 20 minutes and remove from muffin tins.
- Frost with Cream Cheese Frosting.
Servings: 2 dozen cupcakes
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like