- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Place baking cups on cookie sheet, set aside.
- In large bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder and salt.
- Add brown sugar, eggs, vegetable oil and milk; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Stir in carrots and raisins.
- Spoon batter into bake cups, filling 3/4 full. Bake until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes, remove from pan.
Servings: 1 dozen cupcakes
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like