- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Line twelve 2 1/2 inch muffin tin cups with paper liners.
- In bowl, blend crumbs and melted butter.
- Press some of this crumb mixture to bottom and sides of each lined muffin tin cup; refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, with electric mixture at medium speed, beat sugar, eggs, cheese, and vanilla until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon this mixture into cups; fill each cup almost to top of crumb crust.
- Refrigerate till served.
- Just before serving: remove from pans, spread sour cream on each cupcake, then top with fruit.
Servings: 2 dozen cupcakes
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like