- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease or paper-line 16 muffin cups.
- Microwave 1/2 cup morsels in small, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH power for 45 seconds; stir. Microwave an additional 10 to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth; cool to room temperature.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat sugar, oil, egg and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until blended. Beat in melted chocolate; gradually beat in flour mixture alternately with water (batter will be thin).
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, egg and salt in small mixer bowl until creamy. Stir in 1 cup morsels.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling 1/2 full. Spoon filling by rounded Tbsp over batter. Spoon remaining batter over filling.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. While still hot, sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup morsels. Let cool for 5 minutes or until morsels are shiny; spread to fros Tbsp Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Servings: 2 dozen cupcakes
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like