- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Mix sugar and eggs together.
- Add cream cheese and vanilla, blend until smooth.
- Place baking papers in muffin pans, add 1 vanilla wafer to the bottom of each.
- Pour mixture over them until 1/2 full.
- Bake at 375° F for 25 minutes.
- May top with cherry pie filling, or your choice of topping.
Servings: 2 dozen cupcakes
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like