- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Leave cream cheese out to soften. Beat until smooth with sugar and vanilla.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating on high. Fold in sour cream.
- Will make more than what a 9-inch graham cracker crust will hold.
- Bake at 350° F for 30 to 35 minutes, or until crust is golden brown and toothpick comes out clean.
Servings: 2 dozen cupcakes
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like