- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Wash peppers. Cut small slits in in each hot pepper. Blanch hot peppers in boiling water for 3 minutes. Cool in ice water. Drain and then flatten the peppers.
- Combine remaining ingredients, except sweet peppers, pot and bring to boil. Boil for 10 minutes. Fill jars with flattened hot peppers and mild peppers strips.
- Fill jar to within 1/2 of top of pint jar with vinegar mixture. If you don't like garlic, only use 2 and remove them before packing.
- Remove bubbles, seal, and process with boiling water bath from 10 minutes.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like