- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Clean and cook beans as directed adding salt and pepper to taste. When tender, rinse under cold water, being careful not to break the beans apart. Refrigerate.
- Thaw corn and mix with black beans. Drain.
- Remove seeds from peppers and dice into small pieces. Skin the pineapples; core and dice into small pieces. Mix peppers and pineapple with remaining ingredients separate from bean mixture.
- Fold together with the bean and corn mixture; refrigerate until ready to serve.
Servings: 1/2 gallon
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like