- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Mix butter, sugar, and graham cracker crumbs and press into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch spring-form pan. Bake 10 minutes at 350° F.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat sweet potatoes until smooth. Add cream cheese and beat until blended. Add remaining ingredients except whipped cream and beat until well mixed. Pour into cooled crust and bake at 350° F for 50 minutes.
- Store in refrigerator but let stand at room temperature for about 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with whipped cream.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like