- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
Pumpkin Banditos Ingredients:
Lamb Sliders Ingredients:
Sweet Onion Marmalade Ingredients:
Lamb Sliders Directions:
- Blend in a bowl together. Form into patties and broil in hot oven until juices run clear.
- Combine yeast, milk, honey and flour; cover and let rest 30 minutes. Let rise twice.
- Add remaining ingredients. Add more flour if Purée is not dry enough. Knead with dough hook until it forms a ball. Dough should not stick to sides of bowl. Cover, let rise two times.
- Shape as desired. Brush with beaten egg and dust with sea salt.
- Bake at 400° F until deep golden brown.
Onion Marmalade Directions:
- Sauté onions in butter on low heat until translucent. Add sugar and cook 5 minutes. Increase heat to medium. Add remaining ingredients and reduce to syrup consistency. Season with salt and pepper.
- Assembly: Put the lamb 'slider? on the pumpkin brioche with the Sweet Onion Marmalade.
You may also like