- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium-low heat. Add onions and ginger, and sauté until onions are translucent, about 10 minutes. Add the garlic, and cook, 1 minute more. Add the mangos; reduce heat to low, and cook for 10 more minutes.
- Add orange juice, brown sugar, salt, pepper, and jalape?o. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the orange juice has reduced, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and stir in mint. Serve warm, at room temperature, or chilled.
- In a medium bowl, combine garlic, onion, parsley, basil, mustards, salt, pepper, olive oil, and lemon juice. Add the shrimp, and marinate for 1 hour at room temperature, or cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
- Heat a grill or a grill pan over medium-high heat. Brush the rack or pan with vegetable oil to prevent the shrimp from sticking.
- Skewer 5 to 6 shrimp on a 12-inch skewer for a dinner serving. Grill the shrimp on each side, until opaque and lightly charred, about 1 1/2 minutes.
- Serve with Mango Salsa.
You may also like