- Yields: 4
- Source: bostonmarket.com
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Fill a large pot with cold water.
- Place the eggs in the water.
- Bring water to a boil.
- Remove pot from stove and cover for 12 minutes.
- Remove eggs from water and peel. Refrigerate while you make the chicken salad.
- Place chicken, onion, celery and Sriracha mayo in a mixing bowl.
- Mix together well and place in the refrigerator.
- Remove eggs from the refrigerator.
- Cut each egg in half. Scoop out the cooked yolks and place them in a small mixing bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, dry mustard, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper.
- Mix together well with a whisk.
- Using a pastry bag fill each half egg with deviled filling.
- Top each deviled egg with 1/2 tbsp. of spicy chicken salad.
- Top each egg with blue cheese.
You may also like