- Yields: 4
- Source: bostonmarket.com
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Toast bagel in toaster.
- Spread .75 ounces cranberry relish on both crown and heel of bagel.
- Place sliced turkey on bottom bun.
- Place stuffing on top of turkey.
- Top with toasted crown of bagel and serve with hot turkey gravy as a dip for the sandwich.
You may also like