- Yields: 4
- Source: bostonmarket.com
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Combine Boston Market Mac & Cheese and crispy pancetta in mixing bowl with a rubber spatula.
- Transfer Mac & Cheese to oven safe baking dish.
- Top with shredded Gruyere and bake in oven at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
You may also like