- Yields: 4
- Source: bostonmarket.com
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
Canapé Base Ingredients:
Turkey Salad Ingredients:
- Mix Boston Market Stuffing with all the ingredients.
- Let rest in refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Evenly portion out 8 portions an roll each portion into a ball.
- Heat a sauté pan to medium heat and place stuffing balls in pan a press them with a spatula to form a pancake like shape.
- Pan sear each side until golden brown.
- Remove and place on a plate to cool at room temperature.
- Once the canapé base is cool add 1 oz. of turkey salad to each canapé base.
- Top with cranberry relish and cilantro sprig.
You may also like