- Yields: 4
- Source: bostonmarket.com
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Whisk the egg yolks and heavy cream in a small bowl and set aside.
- Stir in the nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- Place the Red Potatoes, Fresh-Steamed Vegetables, peppers and tomatoes into a baking dish which has been rubbed with olive oil.
- Pour the egg mixture over the top of the vegetables and potatoes.
- Top evenly with Fontina cheese. Sprinkle fresh chopped herbs over the top of the cheese.
- Place frittata in the oven and bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let rest 15 minutes on the stove top. Serve warm.
You may also like