- Yields: 4
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Dip the pizza dough in flour and roll out the pizza dough to form a 10 to 11-inch circle. Place on a pan that has been lightly dusted with cornmeal.
- Ladle on ketchup/mustard mixture and spread almost to edges.
- Place cheeseburger cheese evenly over pizza.
- Place the chargrilled diced burger, pickles, red onions and the shredded mozzarella cheese. Bake the pizza in a preheated oven at 450° F for about 12 to 15 minutes.
- When the pizza is cooked, remove from the oven and place the following items on top evenly to the edges: spicy ketchup, crispy crumbled bacon bits, shredded lettuce, tomato slices, diced onions.
You may also like