- Yields: 1 1/2 quarts
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Wash potatoes and bring to a boil in salted water. Cook for 5 to 10 minutes until potatoes are soft.
- Drain potatoes well. Place back in pot or in a mixing bowl.
- Add cheese, cream, teaspoon of salt, pepper and garlic butter.
- Beat until smooth with a whisk or potato masher.
Garlic Butter Directions:
- Sauté minced garlic in oil for approximately 2 minutes until softened.
- Mix with room temp butter and chopped fresh parsley.
You may also like