- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Preheat oven to 350° F. In a small baking dish, top each softened tortilla with equal amounts cheese, reserving some for top, and 1 tablespoon of marinated onions.
- Roll up and place into dish, seam side down.
- Top with enchilada sauce and remaining cheese. Bake until the cheese is melted and garnish with green onion.
Enchilada Sauce Ingredients:
- Combine all ingredients, except flour and shortening. Boil for 1 1/2 hours. During the last 15 minutes, combine flour and shortening into a roux and add slowly to the sauce as it boils, until it thickens.
- Cook over medium heat for another 45 minutes. Remove from heat and strain.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like