- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
For serving Ingredients:
- In a small skillet, heat the 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil and, over medium heat, sauté the onion, garlic and aji amarillo until the onion is translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Remove onion mixture from the heat and in a blender or a food processor fitted with a steel blade, blend together with the crackers, white cheese, evaporated milk and salt, adding just enough vegetable oil to give the mixture a smooth creamy consistency.
- Add the juice of 1/2 Key lime and blend for a few seconds more. Adjust seasoning to taste, adding more salt if necessary. Let sauce cool to room temperature or chill in the refrigerator.
- To serve, pour the sauce over sliced cold boiled potatoes and garnish with boiled egg slices, olives, cooked corn kernels and lettuce leaves.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like