- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
For serving Ingredients:
- Place ingredients in suitable mixing bowl and mix well to ensure complete incorporation of products.
- Roll meat into 3-ounce balls.
- Cook meatballs in boiling water seasoned with salt and pepper for approximately 8 minutes. Remove from water, drain well and set aside.
- To serve, put desired amount of albondigas on a plate and top with sauce, grated cotija cheese and chopped parsley.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like